The Borromeo Reunion is happening in 29 days.

Please don't forget to email us if you plan to go to the PCC, Shark's Cove and Family dinner. We need a head count.

You can email us at ejlk.owan@gmail.com or borromeohana@gmail.com.

Mahalo!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Reunion 2009 Updates - note Tues, Wed & Fri events

Greetings from Hawaii! The Reunion is scheduled for Sunday, September 13 - Saturday, September 19, 2009. The specific events are listed below:

Sun., Sept. 13 - Mon, Sept. 14 ~ Arrivals into HNL

Tues., Sept. 15 ~ Polynesian Cultural Center / Temple Visitor's Center

Wed., Sept. 16 ~ Shark's Cove - Snorkeling or

Wed., Sept. 16 ~ Stadium Swap Meet @ Pearl Harbor or

Wed., Sept. 16 ~ Shopping @ Ala Moana, Waikiki, etc.

Thurs., Sept. 17 - Free morning and Family Dinner @ Eileen Tanaka's home at 6:30 p.m.

Fri., Sept. 18 ~ Golf @ Luana Hills ($42 Green Fees includes cart) Please email owanb@byuh.edu to sign-up.

Sat., Sept. 19 ~ Free Day

Please post a comment if you have any questions. Thank you!

2 comments:

bibam5 said...

Sounds great, it will be Sept 13 2009 before we know it.

Regards,
bibam5
aka Bambi Borromeo

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm trying to reach Henry Kaahanui. Henry and I were childhood friends. Him and I met at Bell Jr. High School (Golden Colorado) when he came to Colorado back in 1974 or 1975. We became friends pretty quickly at school. When Henry returned to Hawaii he attempted to keep in touch and I still have the last letter he had sent to me dated July 15, 1975. He finished the letter with "I'll see you later, I have to surf, friendly SURFER HENRY".

I did a google search of Henry's name and found your Borromeo Reunion blog. I'm certain that this is the correct Henry Kaahanui, because his address on my letter is incredibly the same address as the one posted on your blog for the upcoming family dinner at his house. I've held onto that letter since 1975. I'd always wondered what became of Henry as we grew up and went our own ways. It would sure be nice to reconnect in some way or form, and maybe catch up on what's happened over the last 34 years. In Henry's P.S. he wrote "Don't do anything right now, but pick up a pen and write back soon!" Well better late than never Henry, I'm finally writing back. If there is any way this email could be forwarded to him I would be very grateful. And Henry, if you're reading this message please reply back in email. I can be reached at mike@ahgsolutions.com

Be well,

Michael (Mike) Roe
Littleton Colorado